Notices

I can't get my PC and internet to sync.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Angry I can't get my PC and internet to sync.

I bought the desktop version of FitDay. When I am not near my laptop, I enter foods online. When I am near my laptop, I enter foods on the laptop on the PC version of Fitday.

I really REALLY need this info available to my dietitian and I can't take my computer in with me, so I bought the premium account since I am going to the dietitian every month.

Only, when I tried to sync, it keeps saying "Your fitday.com web account already contains entries."

Well, yes it does! That's why I wanted sync! Do you mean to tell me I am going to have to manually add all the information on to the PC so that I can sync? SERIOUSLY? What is the point of buying a premium account if I am going to have to do this all manually???

Or maybe I am totally missing something?
Old 11-02-2010, 04:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

When you purchased the Premium, you should have immediately setup your account to sync then.

One of the accounts has to be empty and not have "entries" in it in order for it to initially sync.

So with that said, I think probably the easiest thing at this point for you to do is make a new profile on your PC Premium Version that is empty and has NO entries in it yet.

Then set that profile/account up to sync with your online account.

It should work exactly how you want it to after that
Old 01-24-2011, 08:38 AM
FitDay Premium Member

The only problem with this response is I don't see a way to import my old entries into the new file
Old 02-19-2011, 01:36 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by nbittner_live
The only problem with this response is I don't see a way to import my old entries into the new file
What old entries are you referring to?

If they are on your ONLINE account then once you sync with the brand new empty Fitday PC account your entires from your online account will automatically get synced/imported.

If you started using the Fitday PC and have entries in there, and then want to sync I think you will not be able to import your old entries unless you manually put them in.