My Pie Charts don't work. Why?

Community
Notices

My Pie Charts don't work. Why?

Old 04-06-2022, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default My Pie Charts don't work. Why?

Hey there,
Anyone else having this problem? I like to see my ratios and all in pie chart form but I only get a little blue square. I haven't been here for ages. I'm still using "Classic" and maybe that is why.
Thanks,
Blue
Old 05-16-2023, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

I understand your frustration. It seems like you're having a problem where you can only see a small blue square instead of the pie chart form for your ratios. It's possible that this issue is related to the fact that you're still using the "Classic" version of the software.

To resolve this, I would recommend updating your software to the latest available version. The newest version might have the necessary features and fixes to display your ratios correctly in the pie chart form.

If you're already using the latest version and still experiencing this problem, I suggest reaching out to the software's technical support. They will be able to assist you in identifying the exact cause and providing a suitable solution.