Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Older Fitday PC

Old 01-12-2018, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Older Fitday PC

Hi, I have an older version of Fitday PC. Last night windows did a baaaaaaaaaaad thing and updated, and went into an error loop that would not restart my computer, end of story windows 10 had to be reinstalled and in the repair process it uninstalled many programs. I still HAVE the fitday and I had several files with my registration info on them but....they are corrupted, putting the usb drive with the same file on it into windows and windows very kindly synced my file to the corrupted version. I don't think there is anyway to get my license info back as it has been years I think my version is 2004. What I am wondering is if I get the new version will all the backupfiles I have for myfitday enter in all the custom items I have done over the years, this is what really upsets me is the hundreds of custom recipes and items I have in there.
I have moved across the country so my email is not the same as it would have been as it was through the service provider at the time, this is why I doubt I can get my license info back.

Thank you.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

I think I was able to email fitday support and ask if it is possible to reset my account since I have the name of my inaccessible email account, hopefully that will work.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

I forwarded this to our Admin.
BethG22 likes this.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

I have a problem with the older PC version also. I had to get a new Win10 PC and need to download my version. I have the registration key, etc. but cannot find where to download with out "buying" a version. I already have one, don't need a new one!

What do I do? Thanks!
Old 01-16-2018, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you vabeachgirlNYC
Old 01-16-2018, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

I have the same situation as AprilShowers414 and am wondering if FitDay PC is even compatible with Windows 10 ?
Old 01-19-2018, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

sandybreit my old version worked just fine on windows 10. If windows had not uninstalled it and jumbled my document with the registration info it would no doubt still be working. I had used it within the last month and have had windows 10 for a long time.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:55 AM
Administrator

Hi Beth,

I've also responded to your email and I will keep you updated.
BethG22 likes this.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you all very much, I have received an email with the info I needed and my Fitday is working again!
Old 03-26-2018, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Please read my thread on how to find a lost license #. Maybe that will help!!! Good luck.

Shadow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.