Cannot reset starting weight >

Cannot reset starting weight

Community
Notices

Cannot reset starting weight

Old 03-26-2018, 11:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Cannot reset starting weight

After not using the program for several years, I am starting back to it. I have correctly entered in my new start date of 3-20 and my new weight for starting over YEARS later (and 5 lbs thinner ).

However, when I go to the Weight Log it is still showing my stats from 2010 for the start, end, total change, avg week and max weight fields. For the rest of the fields it is showing the correct current info.

Anyone know how to "reset" the start and end values and dates in the Weight Log? All of the rest of the Weight references are correct in the program. Quite frustrating!!!!

Thanks,

Shadow
Old 01-10-2019, 02:33 AM
FitDay Member

bad
Old 01-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator

Are you using fitday classic or fitday2? I ask because you say you haven't used the program for several years.
When you are in Home-Dashboard, at the top of the screen, you will see the words 'Fitday Classic' if that is what you are using. Click on it and it will offer you the newer 'Fitday2' which is very similar but a bit more streamlined (as websites go).
Old 02-17-2019, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

I am in Fitday 2. I can't reset my start date. I would like to reset the start and my goal. Can't go beyond Dec. 30, 2016
Old 02-18-2019, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

I'm in the Microsoft Edge browser and using Classic Fitday. I changed over to Fitday2 and I did have a problem getting that information to update. I went to My Fitness Log, saw the following tabs: Overview, Profile, Fitday Premium, PC sync, …. etc.
I clicked on My Weight Goal. The values are for My Starting Weight, My Goal, Start Date, Goal Date.
I clicked on Update My Weight Goal And the weight value changes were not saved.
There are tabs in that screen that are Introduction, Goal Graph, BMI...Calorie Restriction. I was in Introduction. If there is a glitch, it is there. Choose the Calorie Restriction tab instead and you will see the same boxes there for updating the values. The Update My Weight Goal did work there after I changed to the new values on that screen.
I don't know why this worked. But it did save my values so that they stayed when I went back to, say, the Introduction tab.
One thing I did not try to do is make this change in Fitday Classic. If you can make a change in Fitday Classic, for example, and then switch to Fitday2, the values are still saved. You could make you change in Fitday Classic if you are familiar with using Classic and see if that solves your problem quickly.
Good luck!
Old 11-02-2020, 05:40 AM
Banned

Thanks for this big answer! As for me it will be helpful
Old 03-14-2022, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

I would like to reset the start and my goal as well, maybe we can lose fat through Travel walking, and get a Van's with off grid solar system.Going off-grid is a great way to meet your energy needs if you live in a remote location.
Old 09-25-2022, 07:32 PM
FitDay Member

oh
Old 09-25-2022, 07:33 PM
FitDay Member

hi
Old 09-25-2022, 07:34 PM
FitDay Member

good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.