Notices

Fitday Premium / PC

Old 10-17-2010, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Post Fitday Premium / PC

I just started using Fitday and, for the most part, really love it. I have a couple of questions though.

I love the nutrition breakdown offered by Fitday, however, the database is definitely more limited than other sites; forcing manual entry of many foods. My family of three are all using the app, so we all have to enter the same foods three separate times. Does use of the PC app allow multiple people to access a single custom food database?

Also, I'm a little confused about the PC app vs. the Premium service. I'm willing to pay $20 for the PC app, however, I'm not willing to also pay a monthly fee to sync online entries. That's a pretty basic function I would think would be included with the PC app purchase. Is syncing included or is it an additional monthly fee? Just need to clarification on the differences.

Thanks for your help! Happy weight loss!!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

I bought the $20 Fitday program and you're right it doesn't sync with the online version w/out premium. As a result, I never use the pc version. At first I was pretty disgusted but as the pounds melt away I chalk it up as a $20 donation to a great site.

Good Luck!
Dave
Old 11-06-2010, 02:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by davcond
I bought the $20 Fitday program and you're right it doesn't sync with the online version w/out premium. As a result, I never use the pc version. At first I was pretty disgusted but as the pounds melt away I chalk it up as a $20 donation to a great site.

Good Luck!
Dave
I second that. I have the premium account to be able to track and sync with my PC, 60.00 a year is a small price to pay for the convenience of better tracking. I spent more than that on junk food every week, it is a matter of perspective. After over 100 lbs lost 60.00 a year is a bargain. BTW only 20 left to go. Fitday is part of my life now and being accountable for what I eat.