Notices

Does anyone use PREMIUM Fitday? Is it better?

Old 11-04-2010, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Question Does anyone use PREMIUM Fitday? Is it better?

Does upgrading for $50.00 year make this website easier to use or give you a better experience?

I need to find out because there are no other tracking sites that I can find with the same features whether they are free or not.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2010, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

I would like to hear from others also on the use of Premium Service Fitday offers.
Can you pay per month (in case you do not like it) or do they require you pay up front for a whole year?

If you are an active user of the premium, does it benefit you in others ways other than the ability to sync to fitday pc? Thanks for any info in advanced.

SLBfitday - I have Fitday PC and it is a great desktop product, but if you don't use Premium Service, you cannot sync your online data to it. So use of Premium Service would be very beneficial if you plan to get the Fitday PC software.

Last edited by rkipper; 11-13-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

If you have Fitday PC it totally makes sense to have the premium service. You can access it from your phone when on the go and add in your items then synch later when you get back to your desktop.

I love Fitday PC, had it for five years, then got away from it for awhile and have repurchased for my new computer. But the synch makes it nicer.

It also serves as a backup so you don't have to allow the software to back itself up on your desktop and waste all that space.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

I would like to do both, but it would make it much more affordable for me to be able to pay the $5.00 a month. Is that an option that I can't find?

I already own Fitday v.1 Is it worth upgrading to V.2?

Last edited by ejacevich; 11-16-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I upgraded to the premium just to get rid of all the advertising. I don't think I am using the premium perks to my advantage because you could get by with only the free version.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Is FitDay premium better? Yes, there are more options. You can click on the reports tab to see what is exclusive to Premium members. I hope that'll help you decide if it's worth the extra money or not.