Notices

Transfer Info

Old 01-12-2010, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Transfer Info

i just downloaded PC Fit but i currently have a free online account with all my information stored, is there a way to transfer all my information from online to the downloaded version ??
Old 03-08-2010, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thinking about PC version

I like the online version, but i'm also curious how would I get all the data I've been using online, into the PC version, is that possible?
Old 03-09-2010, 08:21 AM
FitDay Member

I think you also need FitDay Premium, to sync between your PC and the online version.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Does it move custom foods, too?
Old 07-02-2010, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

I recently went through this. Yes, you do have to purchase Fit Day Premiun at a hefty price. Once you have purchased FitDay Premium you can sync it to your pc account. Pretty nice really. Instructions on the site are lame.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:16 PM
FitDay Premium Member

arinesmith - Yes, if you have the online account and the Fitday PC and you are a Premium member the sync feature syncs everything on either of your accounts.

So if I am at work, and I enter a custom food into my online version...I can sync when I get home and that custom food shows up in my PC version...and vice versa.

As long as you sync regularly, your data should be the same in both locations (online and PC).

Hope this helps I find it extremely convenient!