Community
Notices

PC app question

Old 09-17-2022, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default PC app question

a

Last edited by moenau1; 09-17-2022 at 07:25 AM.
Old 05-16-2023, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

I wanted to share some disappointing news with you all. Starting in November, our calorie and activity tracking app will be shutting down permanently. I know this comes as a letdown, but there's a technical requirement to migrate the site to PHP 8, and unfortunately, the app's code isn't compatible with this new version. To make matters worse, the original creators of the app have moved on and aren't available to update it.

However, I have some good news to balance it out. The forums will still be accessible, so you can continue to connect with the friends you've made and participate in ongoing discussions. While it's not the same as having the app itself, at least we'll have this platform to stay connected and support each other.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

But hey, it's not all bad news. The forums will still be accessible, so we can continue to connect with the friends we've made and participate in ongoing discussions. While it's definitely not the same as having the app itself, at least we'll have this platform to stay connected and support each other.

I understand if you're frustrated or disappointed, as I am too. We've all been using this app to track our progress and stay motivated, and it's tough to see it go. However, let's try to focus on the positives and make the most of the forums. We can still share our experiences, offer support, and find alternative ways to keep ourselves on track with our fitness goals.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:53 AM
FitDay Member

ohh interesting