Notices

Sync problems

Old 01-14-2010, 08:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Sync problems

Maybe I'm not going about this right, but every time I email for support with my FitDay PC issues I get absolutely no response. Zilch. Am I using the wrong email?? The biggest problem I am having now is my profile set up on my PC will not sync with my online set up.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:55 AM
fitday_jim

Hi ArchyJill. Sorry to hear this. We will get this taken care of. What email are you using? We actually do a nice job on responding quickly to support requests. Sometimes its hard with the online app which has 5 million members, but we are very good about PC requests and usually get back right away. Let me know and I'll personally look into what is going on.

- Jim

Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thanks Jim...I'm sure it's just a glitch of some wierd variety, as the site and the program are both awesome. I'm using the [email protected] email, which I believe is the contact point listed on my PC version but I could be wrong because I am at work now, not on my PC.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM
fitday_jim

That might be it. PC support generally goes through [email protected]. I will give support a heads up to look in the "feedback" queue for your question. Once again, sorry for the mixup. I will make sure support takes good care off you

Old 01-14-2010, 04:01 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Thanks bunches Jim. Will re-send to the correct address.