Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay PC
Support in any FitDay paid services (Fitday PC or Premium web)? >

Support in any FitDay paid services (Fitday PC or Premium web)?

Community
Notices

Support in any FitDay paid services (Fitday PC or Premium web)?

Old 07-03-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Question Support in any FitDay paid services (Fitday PC or Premium web)?

I'm considering upgrading from free to Premium web and/or PC but want to know from PC users or Premium members if your issues/questions are resolved from a live customer support rep. This free version gets NO love from the FitDay people. So many issues and none are addressed nor resolved. I'm wondering if the paying users get feedback and resolutions. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

*crickets*
Old 07-07-2010, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

There are some cool custom features with the premium membership, but I wouldn't count on the the customer service being any better. I haven't tried to contact anyone, but based on what I've read by other users, they don't treat you any better when you're paying them.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:02 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I have always gotten a response with any question I've ever asked. They're quick to respond, and always friendly.

I've had FitDay PC (Version 1 and 2) since 2007, and I highly recommend it.

I personally haven't had any problems...
Old 03-26-2012, 11:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default PC v1 vs. v2?

Jenneybeeb,

I've used Fitday version 1 since about 2003. Off and on at first and then quite consistently. I have been thinking of getting the new version 2 but concerned I will have to "start over" loading all of my custom foods back in and also lose all of my historical data.

I e-mailed FitDay to find out what the differences are between v1 and v2 and they sent me here to the forums. Can you share the differences between the 2 versions? Do you like v2? Were you able to transfer your data?

Sorry for all the questions! Just trying to be an informed consumer if I decide to make this move. My thinking is that v2 has a better and more current food database, and other things....

BTW, I don't use the on-line version anymore ever since I got the PC version and I have no intention of paying for premium. So, if I go to v2 I would continue with sole use of the PC version (until they also get an android app).
Old 12-15-2014, 12:51 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I used the free online for over a year and then downloaded the PC version and then got the 2.0. I didn't have a problem with that, but I just ordered the Premium and the Premium app for my iPhone and realize it was a mistake. I tried emailing customer support and my emails are not deliverable and I may have to call my credit card companies to have them cancel payment since I am not getting through to them. I do like the PC version and have an extensive custom foods database and is a useful tool to track calories. It seems like the Premium would be good to have, and if they would have good customer support such as a live chat or a phone number where you could talk to someone that could help walk me through getting the Premium set up, I wouldn't be bailing on it.

Last edited by slimwannaB; 12-15-2014 at 12:55 PM. Reason: missed a letter and add to.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:06 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Sorry the emails didn't make it to us!. Send another email to [email protected] If for whatever reason that bounces back, shoot me a PM with your info and i'll take care of you.

Thanks!
Tyen

Originally Posted by slimwannaB
I used the free online for over a year and then downloaded the PC version and then got the 2.0. I didn't have a problem with that, but I just ordered the Premium and the Premium app for my iPhone and realize it was a mistake. I tried emailing customer support and my emails are not deliverable and I may have to call my credit card companies to have them cancel payment since I am not getting through to them. I do like the PC version and have an extensive custom foods database and is a useful tool to track calories. It seems like the Premium would be good to have, and if they would have good customer support such as a live chat or a phone number where you could talk to someone that could help walk me through getting the Premium set up, I wouldn't be bailing on it.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:06 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Thank you for responding, Tyen. I was getting worried there was no support out there. I sent you a PM. The email addresses I've used bounce back. I'm frustrated, but hopeful that the Premium could work for me. It would be really convenient to have my FitDay on the go with my iPhone and app, but I will need help to get it up and running.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:20 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I FINALLY figured out how to activate the Premium account I just paid for. I found a post on a thread with the link and it took me right to it. The link in the email that I got to get set up could have been more detailed with the link : http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Membership.html
that might have alleviated some of my frustration. Here's hoping I can use it successfully. FitDay on the go.
Now, how to I get it to Sync now? It is not syncing. I get ERROR WHILE SYNCRONIZING YOUR ACCOUNT. Now what? HELP!!!!!!

Last edited by slimwannaB; 12-16-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

OK, now I am getting an error message when I try to sync Your FitDay.com web account already contains entries.

I am willing to pay for the Premium upgrade if it is user friendly and I can sync all my custom foods with the Premium and use the app but if I can't resolve this, I won't be able to use this and will fill out the refund form. I'll just continue to use the PC version as I have been.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.