Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay PC
recurring activities in any version of fitday? >

recurring activities in any version of fitday?

Community
Notices

recurring activities in any version of fitday?

Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default recurring activities in any version of fitday?

First off, I love FitDay, but I wish I could spare myself some of the tedium of adding daily activities. In particular, I bike to work five days a week, and would like to set that up as a recurring activity, not something I have to add EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm not the only person to bemoan this, a recent review of FitDay points it out as well. Is there some version of the FitDay software for which adding recurring events is possible? I'm currently using the free version. Thanks!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

I agree...looking for the same. Any responses?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Ditto. Recurring events really should be a must for any fitness activity tracker.

Fitday seems to have great potential, just a few tweaks here and there...
Old 07-02-2010, 06:00 PM
FitDay Member

Funny...I was looking for the same option. Someone must know? Oh well I guess its just one more thing to type each day, but still it would be awesome to have a reccuring activity option.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, was just looking for the same thing.

Also would be nice to be able to copy foods/activities from another day, but not necessarly recurring daily.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by star_invention
Yes, was just looking for the same thing.

Also would be nice to be able to copy foods/activities from another day, but not necessarly recurring daily.
I always run the same route so my entry for that activity is always the same. I just go to the 'Recent Activity' drop down box and click the item I want. It even brings the time across from the last entry. You can also click on the more... and pick from previous days. You can do the same with foods and they populate the last quantity.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Recent Activity?

RPM, I am looking at my Activity Log in FitdayPC and I don't see a Recent Activity drop down. Can you be more specific as to where on the screen I might find it?