Notices

Newbee question.....

Old 09-21-2015, 11:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newbee question.....

Hi all...

I got to FITDAY by making a search on Google ( sprouted buckwheat nutritional value )....and found an interesting page from FITDAY ( How many calories are in Buckwheat sprouts, raw )

So....after looking at this, I decided to give a try and log at there free version !

After that, try again for sprouted buckwheat....nothing come out in there database ?!?!
What the.... ??
Anyone knows how come, and....how to go about to find nice food data such as the one found by "googling" (ie : How many calories are in Buckwheat sprouts, raw)

Thanks, Robert
Old 09-22-2015, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

If you are new to Fitday, you are probably using Fitday2 (not Classic, a version that some people still use). Go to the Log tab at the top of the page. Clicking on the tab will bring up the food log. You can do a search of a food there and put in the quantity. This will start a running log of all the foods you eat in a day with the total calories for the day. The macronutrients will also show up in the log (protein, fat, etc.).

As to Buckwheat sprouts, I couldn't find them to put them in the log (searching the database). I'm not familiar with that food. I googled it and found that it is buckwheat groats that are sprouted to make 'buckwheat sprouts.'