Notices

Software SYNC Issues

Old 07-31-2015, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Software SYNC Issues

my fitday premium software has lost its ability to SYNC. How can I get this to function properly? I emailed support last week, no response as to a solution.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Sending you an email via support email thread.

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
my fitday premium software has lost its ability to SYNC. How can I get this to function properly? I emailed support last week, no response as to a solution.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My sync also stopped and is the only reason for bothering with purchasing the product. I did receive an email from support, 2 actually, saying they were working on the problem but as of August 2, mine still does not function.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

They asked me to send them a screen shot of the error message, which I did, I will keep you posted with any response.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:56 AM
FitDay Member

Just received this very exciting email that stated "We have escalated your issue to our tech staff, we'll update you once
we receive more info."

Hopeful they will get this resolved.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Crickets.......

Nothing yet on resolving the SYNC issue.

Is it possible to delete Premium Software from my computer and then downloading it again? Any thoughts???
Old 08-05-2015, 12:04 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Same Sync problems

I also received 2 emails stating they were working on this problem July 25, but have not been able to use the sync function yet.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Administrator

Our tech staff is still working on the issue. Unfortunately, I have no specific information regarding the progress.

I'll definitely, post once they let me know the work has been completed.

Thanks for your patience.

Originally Posted by marbety10
I also received 2 emails stating they were working on this problem July 25, but have not been able to use the sync function yet.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default Crickets..............

Originally Posted by marbety10
Still nothing just the usual we have nothing to tell you. This is so disappointing. I have used this software/site for over a decade, so very disappointing. You would think they would want to resolve the issues of their paying customers. I guess I will have to search for a more action oriented software/site.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sync issue

Still nothing just the usual we have nothing to tell you. This is so disappointing. I have used this software/site for over a decade, so very disappointing. You would think they would want to resolve the issues of their paying customers. I guess I will have to search for a more action oriented software/site.
IT has been a week since I have received any info on the SYNC issue. I continue to have the same inability to SYNC.

ANY ADVICE????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.