Notices

Software SYNC Issues

Old 04-29-2016, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sync Issue

I have had this issue for many months now...I have emailed back and forth, purchased new computer and then Repurchased and upgraded to Premium and the home version, SYNC issue remains the same. Customer Service is Unresponsive....and whom ever this TYGEN is, is absolutely useless....never offers a resolution, just excuses
Old 04-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not part of the tech team, I just wanted to peek in. Somehow I either didn't notice this thread previously or maybe assumed the issue was fixed. I wanted to apologize to y'all. Paying members like yourselves are the backbone of Fitday. I hope this issue is corrected ASAP. I will check back later to see if any progress is made.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:37 AM
Administrator

I'll check for an update on this.

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
I have had this issue for many months now...I have emailed back and forth, purchased new computer and then Repurchased and upgraded to Premium and the home version, SYNC issue remains the same. Customer Service is Unresponsive....and whom ever this TYGEN is, is absolutely useless....never offers a resolution, just excuses
Old 05-28-2016, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default still waiting!!

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'm not part of the tech team, I just wanted to peek in. Somehow I either didn't notice this thread previously or maybe assumed the issue was fixed. I wanted to apologize to y'all. Paying members like yourselves are the backbone of Fitday. I hope this issue is corrected ASAP. I will check back later to see if any progress is made.

I have been waiting for over a year. Really loved using this software until last year. I have tried everything...bought a new computer (it was time) and paid for new software, still did not resolve the sync issue.....will not sync at all...SYNC's NOTHING.

Just keep getting same responses....tech team will look into this....It has not been resolved.

I have emailed and posted on this thread...the responses are basically the same....
Old 06-18-2016, 08:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Since the ability to sync is one of the selling points, I would think that this would be given a higher priority.
Old 06-27-2016, 02:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

This is entirely typical of American exceptionalism. You all expect everyone else to bend over backwards for you, but when it comes to delivering yourselves (after taking our money!!!) you can't even be bothered to answer emails or work out a solution FOR YOUR PRODUCT NOT SYNCING ANYMORE. Your website is next to useless on support, it just goes in circles. I cannot even update my debit card info as my old card has expired. You follow a link and it takes you to the support area where there is nowhere to amend anything. Utterly useless. SORT IT OUT!!!!!
Old 06-27-2016, 08:15 AM
Administrator

I sent you a reply via support email.

Originally Posted by rags62
This is entirely typical of American exceptionalism. You all expect everyone else to bend over backwards for you, but when it comes to delivering yourselves (after taking our money!!!) you can't even be bothered to answer emails or work out a solution FOR YOUR PRODUCT NOT SYNCING ANYMORE. Your website is next to useless on support, it just goes in circles. I cannot even update my debit card info as my old card has expired. You follow a link and it takes you to the support area where there is nowhere to amend anything. Utterly useless. SORT IT OUT!!!!!
Old 09-16-2016, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

Still no sync resolution!!!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 07:07 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My fitday premium software has lost its ability to SYNC. How can I get this to function properly? I emailed support last week, no response as to a solution.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by g0rattler
My fitday premium software has lost its ability to SYNC. How can I get this to function properly? I emailed support last week, no response as to a solution.
Please post here if you get any resolution.

I have been working on trying to get this same issue resolved for over a year. I even erased FITDAY from my computer...bought new computer....repurchased software and downloaded and it still will not SYNC. Have many emails stating that SUPPORT is researching the issue...but never a resolution.

So, if you get it resolved, please post process here.

Thank you in advance!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.