"invalid value"  in custom food post >

"invalid value" in custom food post

Community
Notices

"invalid value" in custom food post

Old 10-17-2011, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default "invalid value" in custom food post

I have entered a food which is not on the list here and when I create it it sends me a msg saying something is invalid.
I entered <5.0 mg cholesterol and it tells me it is invalid.
I cannot create this(Hoods' Simply Smart Milk)? I'm on hold with it now and I don't want to have to enter the items AGAIN.
Please help!
Lee
Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM
FitDay Member

Lee, I think it's not happy with the '<' sign. I would simply enter 5 (or 4), and let it go at that.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:29 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Lee, I think it's not happy with the '<' sign. I would simply enter 5 (or 4), and let it go at that.
Yup, I think that's your problem--give it a try with just the numbers.

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-18-2011, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

I entered a reply to this yesterday and noted that I thought the < sign was not acceptable. Now the post is gone.
I'm also having a problem with the custom foods I enter not staying at the values I put in. When I save the CF and post it to my log, it comes out right .
When I look at my list of CFs the values are all empty or screwed up!
I cannot spend time every day putting the values of everything I eat. I'd like to call up my list of CFs and choose from them.
What am I doing wrong? I followed the directions given for customizing a food rather than making a customized food.

HELP! I'm so tired from entering just today's foods. None of what I eat is listed "as is" in the food choices. Is there a list of foods by brand somewhere here?
Lee
Old 10-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by SwampCatNana
I entered a reply to this yesterday and noted that I thought the < sign was not acceptable. Now the post is gone.
I'm also having a problem with the custom foods I enter not staying at the values I put in. When I save the CF and post it to my log, it comes out right .
When I look at my list of CFs the values are all empty or screwed up!
I cannot spend time every day putting the values of everything I eat. I'd like to call up my list of CFs and choose from them.
What am I doing wrong? I followed the directions given for customizing a food rather than making a customized food.

HELP! I'm so tired from entering just today's foods. None of what I eat is listed "as is" in the food choices. Is there a list of foods by brand somewhere here?
Lee
Your post is not gone, it's still here. http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post59678

if you are havening a hard time remembering where you posted something, just click on your user name and choose "Find More Posts by SwampCatNana" or you can use the search feature located above.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 10-19-2011 at 05:34 AM.