Notices

Wishlists

Old 04-12-2010, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Question Wishlists

Firstly, I love Fitday. It was the first online calorie tracker that I used.

Unfortunately, there are just so many downsides to using this program.

I'd love to be able to use the progam on my mac. I'd like an iphone app. I'd like to be able to tick a box that keeps me logged in. I'd like to be able to add recipes. I think the calorie base should be MUCH larger and MUCH more user friendly.

I've tried other trackers. For me, others are less cumbersome to use, but also less motivating. Fitday is more cumbersome, but more motivating.

This question is directed at Fitday Moderators: Are you guys really listening? I think many of us would pay fees for some of the items we want to see in Fitday.

And, for those of us who love Fitday and wish to improve its environment: What is your wishlist for Fitday? Sugar count? Easier recipes? More calorie counts?

Fitday, thanks for your site and for this forum. I hope you're listening.

beth
Old 04-13-2010, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

What I would like to see on fitday.com is a separation between meals. I have a handwritten log that I use, especially when I'm out and about. It has a section for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, and at the bottom of each section is a tally for each meal/snack. I know that not everybody eats those exact meals, but maybe you could have an option for "meal 1", "meal 2", "meal 3" and so on. That way people that want to log it all as one can just go on like they have been and those that want to track each separate meal can break it down. This would be an especially big help at dinner, when I only have 350-600 calories left and I could just scroll back through previous days and pick a dinner menu based on what I ate the last time I needed a 428 calorie dinner with 17 grams of protein and less than 4 grams of fat.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:13 AM
FitDay Member

I think that's a great idea!

I hope someone's listening.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

Id like a chatroom where you could talk to other members live when they were on the same time as you. That way when your wanting an answer or support fast you can get it!......like when the late night snacks are calling.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Another great idea! Thanks!