Notices

HELP!!! How to contact fit day?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:43 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Exclamation HELP!!! How to contact fit day?

Sheesh...have sent emails no response. Seem to remember there being two different addresses (one for PC one for online), but can only find online version.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

SUGGESTION!! Under activities, please make calorie counts available for the elliptical machine. It's soooooooooo popular these days!! Thank you!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:12 PM
FitDay Member

[email protected] I've emailed them about problems and found them to respond quickly
Old 04-23-2010, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Contact issue

Same problem; when I email fitday, no one answers. Maybe I am doing something wrong???
Old 04-23-2010, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

They have a Facebook page as well.... I left a comment yesterday with no reply. It's like they're all MIA
Old 05-30-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ArchyJill
Sheesh...have sent emails no response. Seem to remember there being two different addresses (one for PC one for online), but can only find online version.
I also have been frustrated by being unable to contact fitday. They do not respond to [email protected]. Their data seems incorrect and I have told them. I have made an important suggestion and see no response. Do you know how two or more fitday members can become friends in fitday so that we can see each other's journal entries? It seems that what you see is what you get and you get what you pay for.