Notices

12 month weight loss chart only shows one day

Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default 12 month weight loss chart only shows one day

I am using the older version of Fitday. Not the beta. My old browser at work is not supported by beta and I don't want to have to change my settings when I get on at home and then here at work. My 12 month weight chart displays like this....

Weight Change (Mar 01, 2011)
Week | 2 Weeks | 4 Weeks | This Month | 2 Months | 4 Months | 6 Months | 12 Months

Note that it just says weight change (Mar 01, 2011) so this is data for only one day last year. I am not sure why this is because my 6 month chart looks like this... Haha! Like a roller coaster but still.... You can see the time frame in the parantheses.

Weight Change (Sep 01, 2011 - Feb 29, 2012)
Week | 2 Weeks | 4 Weeks | This Month | 2 Months | 4 Months | 6 Months | 12 Months

Old 02-20-2012, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

You can still get the 12 month display. You just have to know how.

They have obviously made a change in how the Calendar is calling up the reports.

Here's how to show the one year data (and the trick is highlighted in red):

Calendar>>Choose the last date from last month (so Jan 31 for this example)>>Weight tab>>My Weight Reports>>Click 12 month

The 12 month data will NOT be displayed for ANY DAY IN THE CURRENT MONTH. This is new, they have obviously made a change to the program recently.

Notice where February 1, 2012 is the selected date? No year graph for the current month is displayed.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

That works now. Thank you!
Old 02-20-2012, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

You're welcome.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
You can still get the 12 month display. You just have to know how.

They have obviously made a change in how the Calendar is calling up the reports.

Here's how to show the one year data (and the trick is highlighted in red):

Calendar>>Choose the last date from last month (so Jan 31 for this example)>>Weight tab>>My Weight Reports>>Click 12 month

The 12 month data will NOT be displayed for ANY DAY IN THE CURRENT MONTH. This is new, they have obviously made a change to the program recently.

Notice where February 1, 2012 is the selected date? No year graph for the current month is displayed.

Since posting this, it looks like they "FIXED" it, now making it impossible to even trick the graph into displaying a 12 month history!

That's yet another step, BACKWARDS!