Notices

Lost all my info...?

Old 04-28-2012, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lost all my info...?

I have been a member of fitday since about 2004 (i'm not entirely sure when I joined...) and I just logged in a couple days ago to start up using it and all my info was gone.

The history of my weight, calories, foods/activities etc. wasn't there.

Just wondering how many years back does it save this stuff? Has anyone else had this happen? Is there something I can do to get it back?

Thanks for your help!
Old 04-29-2012, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

it happens
Old 04-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by amandachristine_
I have been a member of fitday since about 2004 (i'm not entirely sure when I joined...) and I just logged in a couple days ago to start up using it and all my info was gone.

The history of my weight, calories, foods/activities etc. wasn't there.

Just wondering how many years back does it save this stuff? Has anyone else had this happen? Is there something I can do to get it back?

Thanks for your help!
Your data is still there, I'm sure.

Most likely what you've done is log in under another account you opened but never used, so it appears your data is gone while you're actually using a different account altogether.

I recommend trying to recall any other usernames, email addresses etc you may have used.