Notices

No printer friendly button

Old 04-27-2012, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default No printer friendly button

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question but I cannot find anything related to it on the website or forums. For a project in my nutrition class I had to input some food and print out some reports/logs with the details. My teacher referred to the "printer friendly button" in the top right hand corner, but I have never seen it and I've used multiple web browsers. She also referred to Fat breakdown for the average of three days and Macronutrient ranges for the average of three days, neither of which I could find. Is that not available through the free version? Thank you so much
Old 04-27-2012, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Try printing the page from within your browser. I can choose, File>Print, then Save as PDF (when the dialogue box comes up) instead of actually printing which is better in my opinion. You can save the PDF and print it later if you want. OR you can just go ahead and print right way by skipping the save to PDF.

Printer buttons are really just for setting up the page for printing, omitting ads and other things. The just eliminate unnecessary clutter.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Try doing as Vito suggested.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, I know that but I think it has more to do with me being on a different version of Fit day. Everyone in my class was able to print out the fat breakdown report and stuff like that, but I could not get reports like that. When I looked at my classmates printouts were completely different, and his did not say Fitday Beta at the top.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Try FitDay Classic by clicking on FitDay Classic (Click on the Home tab and it's located next to "log out").
Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Only ones available on the top right are FitDay Premium and FitDay PC. There is no option for FitDay Classic.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ryans1091
Only ones available on the top right are FitDay Premium and FitDay PC. There is no option for FitDay Classic.
They removed the link so it's more difficult to get into Classic from the Forum. Just go into Beta first, then select "FitDay Classic" on the top right. Then you can print out your reports in Classic.

Beta doesn't have the reports that Classic does (not yet anyway), as you've discovered.