FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/7064-possible-get-refund-fitday-premium.html)

buckdono 03-27-2012 02:49 PM

Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium

I purchased FitDay Premium a few days ago, and it just didn't meet my needs. Is there a way to get a refund? I was dissapointed in the food database - most difficult to use of any I've tried, in that I couldn't find any of the foods I ate. I also just got a BodyMedia Fit, which has a better food database. I just can't see using both FitDay and BodyMedia at the same time.

I'm really hoping that I didn't just waste $50!

01gt4.6 03-27-2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by buckdono (Post 77511)
I purchased FitDay Premium a few days ago, and it just didn't meet my needs. Is there a way to get a refund? I was dissapointed in the food database - most difficult to use of any I've tried, in that I couldn't find any of the foods I ate. I also just got a BodyMedia Fit, which has a better food database. I just can't see using both FitDay and BodyMedia at the same time.

I'm really hoping that I didn't just waste $50!

I'll send this to admin.

rakoci 03-28-2012 12:53 AM

Customer Service Phone #?

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Fitday via phone? I sent an email regarding my account, but who knows how long it will take for someone to respond.... Couldn't find a number anywhere on the website. They keep billing my credit card even though I canceled my account.

Thanks!
Erin

01gt4.6 03-28-2012 01:22 AM

No number that I know of. I moved this to another thread that admin should be checking.

VitoVino 03-28-2012 02:13 AM

How nice of you to mention the competition's name, buckdono. Maybe you've got a vested interest in them?

VitoVino 03-29-2012 04:07 AM

And another thing buckdono, how come your information states:

buckdono
FitDay Member

when in fact if you were a Premium Member, as you stated you are, your account doesn't say you're a Premium Member (below your username here in the Forum)? Hmm?

ibobi 03-29-2012 06:20 AM

I believe the refund has already been processed.

MrWiggley 12-30-2016 06:45 AM

I subscribed to premium today in order to sync my Fitday PC and apparently the sync feature hasn't been working for quite some time. I cannot find a way to unsubscribe to premium on the interface. How do I unsubscribe to the premium feature (30 day guarantee)?

01gt4.6 01-02-2017 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by MrWiggley (Post 123602)
I subscribed to premium today in order to sync my Fitday PC and apparently the sync feature hasn't been working for quite some time. I cannot find a way to unsubscribe to premium on the interface. How do I unsubscribe to the premium feature (30 day guarantee)?

I'll send up to admin.

tyen 01-03-2017 05:37 AM

I have processed the cancellation and will update you via the support email.

Originally Posted by MrWiggley (Post 123602)