Notices

Inaccuracy of Exercise Values?

Old 03-13-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Inaccuracy of Exercise Values?

Hi!
Just wondering if the values given for a certain types of exercise are correct. It may be the way I am inputting the information. For 60 minutes of intense cycling, it only gives 41 calories burned. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Thanks!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

Enter it as :60 or 1:00
Old 03-13-2012, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

I have tried both to no avail. It is inaccurate for fast walking, as well.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:33 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by badinga
I have tried both to no avail. It is inaccurate for fast walking, as well.
That's weird as I tested it myself before I replied. It works in both Classic and Beta and I enter these values for cycling all the time. As far as fast walking, I'm not going to bother testing that because you've already determined that "it's inaccurate".

Whatever. You're the only person who's making this claim. So does that tell you something??
Old 03-13-2012, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Hmm. I will try again. No need to get grouchy, I just asked a question, Vito.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Hmm. I will try again. No need to get grouchy, I just asked a question, Vito.
Did you say thank you for the help? And who said I'm being "grouchy"? I call call BS when I see, that's all.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you. Honestly, perhaps yoga might make you feel better. It's not that important to snap at some stranger on a web site.
Namaste
Old 03-14-2012, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

BTW Vito, this quote below was found on another thread. I am not the only one having this problem.

Hi Administrator - the activity log has not worked for at least the past 2 days. I sent an email to your support team but have not yet received a reply. When I enter my activity, it doesn't calculate the calories nor allow me to enter manually. Can you help?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:44 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you. Honestly, perhaps yoga might make you feel better. It's not that important to snap at some stranger on a web site.
Namaste
No snap involved. I just happen to think you lied when you said you "tried both". Because if in fact you had, you'd see it works. It's easy to lie to stranger on a web site, isn't it?

As for you obsession with trying to prove that there's "inaccuracy" here, it only serves to further prove that you're trolling. You see, if indeed you had tried "again" and it worked, you'd drop the subject. If in fact you had tried "again" and it failed, you'd be sure to state that. But you don't comment on your original subject. No, your bent on trying to claim there's a issue with "accuracy" when there is none. That's trolling, and the proof is in the pudding.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Oh, and just to show that what you are stating is false, I decided to waste more of my time by taking a screen shot, using Classic, that entering 1:00 for the time for cycling changes the value for calories burned. I just did this just now. Gee, who wudda thunk?

But you go on insisting that it doesn't work. I'm done with this game.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.