Notices
View Poll Results: How exited are you about taking the FitDay survey located in the Food Journal?
Really looking forward to it
50.00%
Somewhat looking forward to it
25.00%
I really don't care
0%
I don't plan on taking it
25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

FitDay Survey - Help needed?

Old 02-08-2012, 11:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay Survey - Help needed?

For the past week, an annoying popup has appeared asking me for my help as FitDay considers some new features. More annoying is the fact that when I open the invite, it says the survey is closed....
Old 02-08-2012, 11:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
For the past week, an annoying popup has appeared asking me for my help as FitDay considers some new features. More annoying is the fact that when I open the invite, it says the survey is closed....
The Moderator's have brought this to the attention of Admin, and Tech has been alerted.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Default FitDay needs your help!

For the past week or so, this little box comes up in the bottom right corner of my screen, saying FitDay needs your help. When I click on it, it tells me the survey is closed, or something similar; I can't really recall. What's up with that?
Old 02-10-2012, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

+1
My top response to the now-inaccessible site-improvement survey is: Eliminate easily-avoidable UI elements that consistently annoy your user base. Principal cases-in-point: the auto-logouts from the main site every few minutes, and now this pop-up, which I am continually having to dismiss.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cantare
+1
My top response to the now-inaccessible site-improvement survey is: Eliminate easily-avoidable UI elements that consistently annoy your user base. Principal cases-in-point: the auto-logouts from the main site every few minutes, and now this pop-up, which I am continually having to dismiss.

Old 02-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cantare
+1
Both of which are a hot topic and need to be taken care of. BTW Vito isn't laughing AT you.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Survey issue should be fixed as of today;

Logouts are in the queue and in process -- hold tight!
Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

The survey issue is gone. Along with the survey.