Notices

Essential NEWS from FitDay.com (Updated Jan 21)

Old 01-03-2012, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow Essential NEWS from FitDay.com (Updated Jan 21)

This is essential news that has been copied over from FitDay's Facebook page, for convenience.

Visit FitDay Facebook

Latest update: February 5, 2012

FitDay.Com
We're aware that some users experienced problems logging in earlier tonight. Our servers were overwhelmed with motivated FitDay users updating their logs. We believe the issue has now been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FitDay.Com
Happy New Year to the FitDay family! We'll be doing giveaways all month to celebrate 2012 and the renewed commitment to fitness the new year brings, so stay tuned. In the meantime, here's a list of 10 essential tools to have in your arsenal as you pursue your fitness goals. Do you have any to add to the list?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen Green Dotson
Having a problem with your mobile app. It won't let me search for foods after I update online, the search window is gone. Are y'all aware of this and working on it, or am I just the lucky one (only one) with this problem? Thanks.
LikeUnlike · · December 23, 2011 at 10:54pm

FitDay.Com
Hi Karen -- We've heard of this bug from a few users and are working to correct it. For now, we recommend "quitting" the app on your iPhone and relaunching. To do this, go to your home screen, double click the home button so your open apps ...display along the bottom of your screen, hold down the FitDay icon so it starts to wiggle, and click the circle with the "-" sign that appears on the top left of the app. Once you re-launch the app the problem should be gone, at least temporarily.See More December 28, 2011 at 1:48pm

Steve Bryant
Really like FitdDay.com - great for food tracking. However, would like to be able to have a target weight higher than my current weight!! Any plans to "allow" this option??
LikeUnlike · · December 27, 2011 at 8:03am

FitDay.Com Hi Steve -- we've received many requests from bulking users asking for this option. We definitely have plans to implement it once the new FitDay.com site is out of beta and launched completely -- certain tech complications due the current version of the site and the beta version new site running simultaneously prevent us from doing it right now. Thanks for checking!
December 28, 2011 at 1:41pm

Birgit Rhoads Will you ever have a downloadable for Mac?
December 16, 2011 at 8:25pm

FitDay.Com At this time there are no plans for one. As a Mac user myself I continue to be hopeful
December 20, 2011 at 5:50pm

Shiloh Filhart-Stoltz
How does one request something be added to the database? I can't find elliptical in activities.
LikeUnlike · · December 2, 2011 at 1:15pm

FitDay.Com You just requested it, Shiloh. :-) We plan to introduce updated food and exercise databases in the next few months; stay tuned!
December 2, 2011 at 2:31pm

Michele OConnell
is it possible to add/track sugar on your site? it's missing on the custom and in the foods you choose. thanks.
LikeUnlike · · October 26, 2011 at 1:54pm

FitDay.Com Hi Michele. At this time, it is not an available option. That said, it will likely come in the future, and will likely be available as a premium option.
October 27, 2011 at 2:04pm

FitDay.Com
In the day-to-day, it's easy to forget to log your foods and activity. If you're on Twitter, follow us @fitdaycom to get daily tweets reminding you to log. What time of day do you usually log your foods?

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-07-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member