Notices

Copy Calendar Items to another day

Old 11-27-2011, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Copy Calendar Items to another day

I tend to use the same Food diet for 7 days a week with some minor adjustments in quantity. With that said it would be nice to have a copy or duplicate function that allows you to select what day you want to duplicate. I find that i have to reenter things daily and it's currently time consuming.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by james.mueller
I tend to use the same Food diet for 7 days a week with some minor adjustments in quantity. With that said it would be nice to have a copy or duplicate function that allows you to select what day you want to duplicate. I find that i have to reenter things daily and it's currently time consuming.
AMEN! I have the same breakfast 7 days a week, the same lunch 5 days a week (different each week), and the same dinner 2 or 3 nights in a row. Using the "recent foods" helps, but it would be nice to transfer 'meals.'

It would also be nice to have things entered at the same time grouped into a meal--so that I could see the number of carbs (or calories or whatever) for each meal and snack separately--with a total at the end of the day.

PS: My diabetes doctor loves the fitday reports. The nutrients graph matched my bloodwork and she was very impressed.

Last edited by volleyballgranny; 11-29-2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Add a post-script
Old 11-29-2011, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

Here is a fix:

Enter your typical daily breakfast items. Then manually add all of the calories, minerals, etc. Then create a custom food like James' Breakfast in which you insert the total of the individual items. That way you only have to enter one item for breakfast each day. It works for me as I really, truly have the same breakfast habitually.