Notices

Feedback on the new FitDay

Old 11-15-2011, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default Feedback on the new FitDay

Hi,

So I like the new FitDay but I have a few issues / comments:
  • The ads (in Firefox) sometimes pop up, covering the information I really want (without me mousing over or clicking on them - they seem to be misaligned).
  • My Diary entries seem to keep getting eaten, even though I've saved them.
  • It would be useful if the search worked inside Recent and Custom foods (I don't think it does?)
  • I've used other apps before and I really like yours, but it would be useful to be able to create custom meals as well as custom foods.
  • Some very basic things don't seem to be in your food database, which makes it difficult to record things accurately.
  • The new tabs and subtabs at the top are nice, but require a lot of clicking. Couldn't all the items be drop down menus instead of having to wait for the sub-tabs to load? This might not be as big an issue if the performance of the site (overall) was better.
  • Looks like you lengthened the timeout for logging me out automatically. Thank you!
  • The Calorie Budget vs. Calorie Goal vs. Net Calories is a bit confusing. Is Net Calories based on the Calorie Budget, or MY Calorie Goal?
  • Your Mobile version is very nice! Thank you!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default foods missing

I would agree that there are foods missing. For example, I want strawberries...that's it. Why are there so many "unhealthy" choices for that category? No plain raw strawberries. If I want to add sugar, I'd like to do that in a seperate entry.

I came her due to being on the hcg diet. The meals are pretty simple and I was surpriesed I couldn't just pick basic raw foods in their natural form without all the choices.

Other than that, I do like how you can change the serving from gram to oz. as needed. Not sure if that is new or not.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Administrator

The very first food that comes up for "strawberries" in a search is "Strawberries, raw"...
Old 11-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by IBobi
The very first food that comes up for "strawberries" in a search is "Strawberries, raw"...
Me too.