Notices

Site going down?

Old 08-24-2012, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Site going down?

In the last few days / weeks i've noticed a lot of site problems. when i log in, or make a food change i get the 'we're having problems' page. is this happening for everyone?
Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

Similarly, twice I've clicked on a link in FitDay and gotten redirected to a hacked/security exception page. Anyone else? Or is it a virus of some kind? I'm starting to wonder if this site is safe to use.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by qualm
Similarly, twice I've clicked on a link in FitDay and gotten redirected to a hacked/security exception page. Anyone else? Or is it a virus of some kind? I'm starting to wonder if this site is safe to use.
I've used FitDay for 2.5 years and I've never seen that, or had reason to believe the site was unsafe.

If you can get a screenshot of it and post it the next time it comes up, that would really help the tech guys look into it.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having many instances of the server error messages when I post. I get the "we're tired" message or and "internal server error" message and then have to log back in. I've noticed this for about a month now.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by smacneill
In the last few days / weeks i've noticed a lot of site problems. when i log in, or make a food change i get the 'we're having problems' page. is this happening for everyone?
I concerned ..I keep getting alerts from my security system...I wonder if a virus has hit this site?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kako33
I concerned ..I keep getting alerts from my security system...I wonder if a virus has hit this site?
I had that happen for the first time today, but I had other programs up and running also. As a reminder, don't click on it, run your antivirus software, and if you can, post a screen shot so the tech people can work on it.