Community
Notices

Adding Friends MIKE 01gt4.6 read this

Old 07-20-2011, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Adding Friends MIKE 01gt4.6 read this

Mike,
I read through the other posts like you asked and couldn't find this answer, but I did see a post where you said you couldn't remember how to add someone as a friend.
To add someone as a friend their journal has to be set to at least "Allow Friends" to view their journal (food log, activity log, etc.) I discovered this while trying to add another member who was looking for accountability partners. I couldn't add her because her journal is set to private.
Also, if you should feel so inclined add me as a friend. I posted in another forum that your transformation is pretty much identical to what I want to do. I'm 37 starting weight of 210 want to get to 175 or 180 but have some good definition like you do. Anyway, hope this is helpful and hope I haven't been too pushy. It's just I've used this site before but not to its potential. I just always used it as a food log and never kept up with it. I'm looking for motivation now and looking to motivate others if at all possible. Letting friends see what I'm doing seems like a good way to do that.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Frank, thanks for clearing that up. That really confused me and I've tried it many times and couldn't get it to work.

Good luck on your goal and keep pushing, you'll get there before you know it. If I can help in any way, just let me know.