Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored) >

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Community
Notices

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Old 11-14-2011, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
What browser and version are you using? Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? You ought to be able to stay logged in indefinitely now in Classic. If not, there is a bug.

Paul

Just to be clear, please verify the following:

Forum: Indefinite
Classic: Indefinite
Beta 2: Select time to stay logged in, including indefinite

Because if this is the case, I still have to log into Classic every 10 minutes of inactivity just like I always have. I cleared cookies. I'm using Camino 2.0.9. I don't think it's the browser, because for the FORUM I do stay logged in indefinitely, at least until I close my browser for the day. The next morning if I try to enter the Forum directly I still have to log in. For Classic, Food Journal, I'm still logging in every 10 minutes.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Administrator

Update:

In Classic, the Forums are indefinite login, but Food logs you out after 10 minutes. The developers are planning to make these both indefinite.

Paul
Old 01-18-2012, 09:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
Update:

In Classic, the Forums are indefinite login, but Food logs you out after 10 minutes. The developers are planning to make these both indefinite.

Paul
Great, but for the love of god, WHEN? 2012 now.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cantare

Unfortunately, there are days where I keep getting logged out from even the Forums, and this isn't supposed to happen. Let's hope it's addressed soon because it appears to be a great annoyance to many.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cantare
this times 10000000
Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default Why does the site log me out so often?

This isn't a bank site. It's very frustrating that a) the site logs me out several times throughout the day, and 2) the site is programmed so that firefox cannot remember the password (the field in the form is most likely not specified as a form password field). Come on man, I don't want to hide my calorie intake that much from strangers.

Thank you
Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'll add my concer too

I'm new on here and wondered about the frequent log outs as well - I'm use to having a site open all day and then going back and recording when ever I need too. Pain to have to take the extra step to log in each time.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Agree - no auto log out needed

I'll add my $.02 also. I see no reason to ever log out, especially on my iPhone.
I love having the app for mobile access, I am much more likely to use this faithfully that way. But having to log in EVERY time should not needed.
Please fix!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

It's been horrible the last few days. I've been logged out incessantly and excessively, no rhyme nor reason. I'll make a post, go to make another post 2-3 minutes later and I'm logged out. It makes no sense.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Yep, I have the same complaint. Logged out FAR too frequently. In fact, I don't think I should ever be logged out without my consent (ie - clicking the logout button).

Interestingly though, I don't remember this happening when I came back to the site (after years of inactivity) on Monday. But Tuesday, yesterday, and today I'm logged out frequently.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.