Notices

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Old 10-20-2011, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Permanent Log In

It has been frustrating to me that I must log in to this site multiple times a day, even though I never sign out. Could you please provide an 'always logged in' feature?
Old 10-21-2011, 05:18 AM
Administrator

It will be in the new version, coming very soon!
Old 10-23-2011, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Remember me

On the login page there is a box to check that says "remember me". I have it checked but everytime I leave the site and come back I have to put my password in. I thought it was suppose to remember. Am I wrong?
Old 10-23-2011, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

I asked the same question not too long ago because it didn't really make sense to me either. I've been on a lot of sites that remember both but here it's only the username.

But that's just the way it's setup and it won't change. The security is pretty tight on this site and I'm guessing it's because of the extensive database of foods.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the info. At least it is not me.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
It will be in the new version, coming very soon!
Excellent, I look forward to it!
Thank you!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Administrator

It should remember your username; your password you will have to put in each time you log in, for security as Vito said.

In the future, FD will allow you to set a much longer login time as well.

Paul
Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Still logging out every few minutes as of 10/29

Originally Posted by IBobi
In "Classic" FD, should be indefinite now.

New Fitday will allow you to select how long to stay logged in, including indefinite.

paul
I notice that this thread has been active for over a year now, and the problem still isn't fixed, either in original FitDay or the 2.0 version.

This having to login and re-enter your password *every* *single* *time* is about to drive me away from a site that in other ways is really terrific! The PC version isn't a practical option for me as I login from different computers and a smartphone throughout the day. (And repeated logins on a smartphone is a HUGE pain!)
Old 11-11-2011, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by hapababy
I notice that this thread has been active for over a year now, and the problem still isn't fixed, either in original FitDay or the 2.0 version.

This having to login and re-enter your password *every* *single* *time* is about to drive me away from a site that in other ways is really terrific! The PC version isn't a practical option for me as I login from different computers and a smartphone throughout the day. (And repeated logins on a smartphone is a HUGE pain!)
+1

My bank isn't as bad. I can't think of a reason to treat my food log with such security.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Administrator

What browser and version are you using? Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? You ought to be able to stay logged in indefinitely now in Classic. If not, there is a bug.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.