Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored) >

Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored)

Community
Notices

Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored)

Old 11-12-2011, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

The app is rotten bad the last two days. I can't log on or anything, it actually has some bizarre article 1/2 showing on it. I've been considering just deleting it and downloading the app again. I have no idea what the problem is, it was working fine.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
The app is rotten bad the last two days. I can't log on or anything, it actually has some bizarre article 1/2 showing on it. I've been considering just deleting it and downloading the app again. I have no idea what the problem is, it was working fine.
I was talking about the website, not the app. I haven't used the app in months. I found it to be a PITA.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Administrator

I reported the issue.

What's the issue with the iphone app though? mine works fine...
Old 12-23-2011, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

Question How do I add custom foods to food log on iPhone?

I have used fit day for years and was waiting for the mobile app. It seems great but I can't figure out how to add my custom foods to the food log on the mobile app.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by BApfel
I have used fit day for years and was waiting for the mobile app. It seems great but I can't figure out how to add my custom foods to the food log on the mobile app.
Any success in figuring it out?
Old 01-10-2012, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default Problems with iPhone App

The App (I have the Iphone4) is completely retarded. It's one of the very few apps I need to use on a daily basis, yet it's unavailable to me once or twice a week! It's ridiculous.

If it does not improve soon, I will have be forced to find another online source for my nutrition log. There's no point in continuing to use this site online if it does not work on my phone.

Last edited by VitoVino; 01-10-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

I don't use the app because I find it's easier to just log in and do everything I need. I don't know if this would work but have you true to delete it and reinstall?
Old 01-11-2012, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Oh yeah, I've deleted and reinstalled the app at least 5 times in the past 10 months.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by alisoninda
Oh yeah, I've deleted and reinstalled the app at least 5 times in the past 10 months.

Have you tried contacting FitDay directly?

[email protected]

You can also voice your concern on FitDay Facebook which is very active.

FitDay.Com | Facebook
Old 01-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by alisoninda
The App (I have the Iphone4) is completely retarded. It's one of the very few apps I need to use on a daily basis, yet it's unavailable to me once or twice a week! It's ridiculous.

If it does not improve soon, I will have be forced to find another online source for my nutrition log. There's no point in continuing to use this site online if it does not work on my phone.
Hi,

What do you mean by unavailable? What is it doing/not doing?

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.