Notices

Site Suggestions

Old 07-11-2011, 03:49 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Site Suggestions

First off, great site. I have really enjoyed using it for the past month.

A few simple suggestions I thought of (Note: I'm a weightlifter).

Definitely add a "Sugar" option for foods and when creating custom foods.

These other ones really aren't necessary due to the ability to create "Custom Foods," which is really great,

but the list of what all you can input when creating a custom food list could be expanded much more. (for basic supplements such as Fish Oil pills, Calcium, Multi-vitamins, ZMA, etc.)

Also, a lot of weightlifters/bodybuilders like to use this site as well, It would be nice if you could get lifting supplements on here as well, or make the Create a Custom Food option more friends to adding bodybuilding supplements.

I'm not sure how hard it was to do it, but LiveStrong's "MyPlate" has an insane database, but I like the simplicity of this site better.

Just a few random thoughts. Will add more if I think of any.

Great job guys! This site has a lot of potential, I hope you guys continue to work hard on it and keep it up to date and as advanced as the competition.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

For example: I'd really like to be able to add this multi-vitamin "Orange Triad" as a "Custom Food" but much of the ingredients are not listed.

Any chance on an update coming soon?

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 07-21-2011 at 05:46 PM.