Notices

ADD Export and Default Values.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default ADD Export and Default Values.

While testing my wifes Software 2.0 version, I find a some very annoying issues with the Fitday Software.

1) No Export function for Food logs, Diary, Etc. This is a no brainer, and printing out one day at a time isn't any good for a doctors visit when they are analyzing what your diet is like. PLEASE ADD THIS.

2) No Default Values in Daily Food Log.
When you choose an item, and and enter in its Size Value, and the Quanity of that value, those items should be remembered for the next time you add that item. You shouldn't have to use the drop downs again to fill those blanks, they should be auto-magic, While keeping the flexibility to change if you want.

Reports are a bit weak, reports are a don't care if you cannot get to the data that is used to generate them.

That data is entered on a daily basis, and should be able to be exported.

Sorry, but when my wife is having to go to the doctor, its pretty silly to have to spend 3 hours to get the doctor the info they need.

Thanks.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:39 PM
FitDay Member

Hmmm no reply? Anyone? Anyone?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

hopefully the Tech team will chime in.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:26 AM
Administrator

I have submitted these requests to tech!

Thanks,

Paul
Old 06-05-2011, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

this feature would be nice.

But, I've noticed that the devs dont seem to respond to issues that much about fitday. It seems that the community requests are not important.

but overall, Im pretty happy with what fitday offers, I've tried the alternatives, and none seem to compare.

I guess fitday like programs are kinda like politicians, you pick the best of the worse and hope it helps you. haha
Old 06-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Administrator

Hi cyb3rtr0n and welcome aboard.

It's not that requests are not paid heed; it's that development takes time, and there is always a priority queue for changes/new features. Often this queue is headed by the need for a software/infrastructure overhaul to prep the system for the requested changes; this is in fact what is happening right now, and will be completed within weeks.

Be patient and you will see a whole new (Fit)day

Paul
Community Manager