Notices

Daily logging

Old 05-08-2011, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Daily logging

this is my first day using this site. on a daily basis, how do you separate your meals? all the food keeps getting heaped on each other. not very productive for a tracking/log tool of food intake? why can't you have extra graphs for each meal. the graph is confusing enough.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Lightbulb

Is there another internet website that allows you to do that? I've never actually WANTED to do that, since I don't think individual meal stuff means much - it's the totals for the day (in fact, the reports I use are the ones for two weeks) that count. When I say 'count,' even that is kind of an approximation. What you get at the end of the day is your calories before the next round of calories (separated by the fasting period provided by sleeping).

If it's important to separate things just in the list, you can follow each 'meal' by entering a glass of water, for example.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Super Moderator

Some folks separate the meals by creating a custom food that is just a line of dashes or asterisks and entering that in the appropriate places.

I agree with Kathy in that the chart at the end of the day is what matters. Personally, I like to look at the one for the week as a whole, as days tend to fluctuate.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

according to this, FitDay PC does it.