Notices

Stats does not add up

Old 05-02-2011, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default Stats does not add up

I have now been using fitday.com for a couple of weeks. I have meticulously added both food intake and activities in the hope to get an overview of my habits and balance in calorie intake.

I am a little puzzled about the statistics I am getting when looking at the overview. For instance, the average daily calorie balance in the overview folder over the last 2 weeks reveals completely different net values than those found when clicking the report button and choose to see the trend. Adding these up for the previous 2 weeks gives very different results on average. I am confident that the values in the trends window is accurate. So the overview window seems to provide biased values.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

Hi there,

My overview tab has been messed up for awhile - basically, whether I click on "today" or "this week" or "this month" etc., it always shows the 'Calories Burned' as my burn for TODAY (which, currently, is 1,971). The calories burned bar isn't moving, even though the intake bar does. Are you having this same problem? I know I'm not the only user who's had this problem before
Old 05-03-2011, 03:05 PM
FitDay Member

Indeed this seems to be the case. It messes up many of the statistics. This is a little annoying when trying on average to balance the calories across time to fit the set goal. I nevertheless think highly of the function of keeping track day to day. It is an eye-opener with regards to how much you need to exercise to burn simple food items. Extremely useful. It is, however puzzling that such a simple function do not work properly.