Notices

Fitday for Mac

Old 04-08-2011, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default fitday not working properly

I have a mac and since becoming a member have been fairly pleased with this on-line database to track daily food and activities, etc...however for the past two days I have not been able to post my entries. It seems like there is more advertising and ever since then, the service has not worked properly. I'll give it a few days and then look for another service to use. Any suggestions?
Old 06-15-2011, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default I see iPhone fit day. Still no Mac

Any new word as to whether someone is working on a Mac version? I switched over, and have a virtual PC on my macbook pro, but is not worth the hassle just to run fit day software.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Administrator

At this time, a Mac version is not in the tech pipeline, though we are of course aware there is a desire for one.

Paul
Old 08-01-2011, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Definitely Interested but...

My home PC is a mac so add me to the list that would be interested in a mac version.

Something for the iPhone/iPad would be awesome also. Love the site so far!

Adam
Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

I am a Mac user, and I approve of this thread!

Although if you really wanted, you CAN run the PC version on your Intel Mac.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default updates on mac version?

"We can look into this and see what can be done."

any news yet? I´d buy the software for my mac as well!!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default fitday for mac

It is September 2011 and it appears there still is no FitDay pc for Mac??? I have purchased and used the FitDay PC for years and years, but surfing on a Mac is safer and wish I could keep my stuff on the Mac.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rabourn
I'd like a version for Mac too if the interface were very Mac-like. I've seen some rather badly cobbled together Mac versions of PC apps that were really awful. Meanwhile the web version is OK (although I hate how I have to sign in again and again during the day).
This
Old 01-08-2012, 11:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday for Mac?

I've used Fitday on and off since it first began. During this time I've switched from PC to Mac. As I had purchased the PC software version - I'm a bit confused why there isn't a MacOSx version of the software available after all these years. In a way...I feel like I wasted my money!

Hey, Fitday people. Any chance of giving us Mac users a computer version? If you need help converting the software...I'm happy to lend a hand!

Oh, and thanks for the iPhone version! It could be a tad easier to use but for the most part...it's pretty good. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow

Originally Posted by IBobi
At this time, a Mac version is not in the tech pipeline, though we are of course aware there is a desire for one.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.