FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Fitday for Mac (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/348-fitday-mac.html)

macgreen 10-22-2013 06:41 PM

I used to use FitDay when I had a pc years ago - just logged on again now out of curiosity to see if it had progressed with the times and I see it has not. I use My Fitness Pal which is totally ios7 friendly and FREE. Works amazingly well. Sorry FitDay - you just couldn't keep up with the times.

imshrinking2 05-22-2017 03:08 PM

:mad:I was about to buy the downloadable Fitday version but I can't, as I have a mac and an iPhone as most people do these days. What is up with Fitday all their competition has included software and apps for mac. Sorry Fitday I was ready to pay for your upgraded versions but can’t. Fitday is really so behind the times as the market has changed, they are really missing out. I guess you are not interested in making your services available to the world, so sad you have a good product here but are losing out on over half the population. I am checking out My Fitness Pal and am quite pleased but must say they are a lot like Fitday but more up to date in offering there services to everyone not just pc users, so thanks macgreen.

tyen 05-23-2017 05:36 PM

I'll pass along your input to our product team. I know Fitday PC for mac is a popular request.

We do have an app for iPhone and Android, just use keyword Fitday in the app store.

Originally Posted by imshrinking2 (Post 131610)
:mad:I was about to buy the downloadable Fitday version but I can't, as I have a mac and an iPhone as most people do these days. What is up with Fitday all their competition has included software and apps for mac. Sorry Fitday I was ready to pay for your upgraded versions but canít. Fitday is really so behind the times as the market has changed, they are really missing out. I guess you are not interested in making your services available to the world, so sad you have a good product here but are losing out on over half the population. I am checking out My Fitness Pal and am quite pleased but must say they are a lot like Fitday but more up to date in offering there services to everyone not just pc users, so thanks macgreen.

clint70 05-04-2019 11:13 PM

Mac?

Any idea if this is a possibility?

jamesrcurtis 05-05-2019 05:30 AM

Got the app for my iPhone but yeah, a version for my Mac would be great too!

saraa 09-01-2019 12:19 PM

I doubt this will ever happen. I've been using FD almost since the beginning, they have never bothered with a Mac app. It's unfortunate, I would actually love to pay for Fitday.

VerterCertu 05-05-2022 09:27 PM

Guys, I also have a Macbook. I recently bought it and want to keep it safe and sound as long as possible. I need some way to protect the keyboard. I've heard of cases specifically for keyboards. What can you tell me about this.