Notices
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an iPhone app for Fitday?
I would love this!
91.00%
Would prefer a mobile-friendly Blackberry app.
10.54%
Not interested.
1.15%
What's an iPhone???
0.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone application

Old 06-30-2010, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

please make a fit day iphone app????????????????
Old 07-14-2010, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

I need a fitday app in my life.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:52 AM
FitDay Member

Even a mobile-aware web site would be an improvement.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

I vote for mobile aware web site and an android app. Someone else mentioned opening up your APIs and letting other folks do the development.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Please do an iphone app!!! I have yet to find an app in the entire app catalog that will take my weight goal (more than 2 lbs per week) + ending goal date and calculate how much I need to lose per week to achieve this goal. It seems like such a basic thing but no one provides this tracking calculation.

In addition to having all the great features that the fitday site provides, this app would be amazing. I would be willing to pay a premium for it. Please fitday, make it happen!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

You guys are definitely missing the boat if you are not working on mobile apps. You're leaving money on the table and you're driving people to other competitors since they have apps and you don't. I voted I'd love an iphone app but that is not entirely correct as I don't have an iphone (I have a Pre Plus). A cross platform app would be great since other phones besides iphone are in the mix. I would pay for a mobile app for on to go access to my customized food entries even though I use the free online version of fitday. Using this website on a mobile phone is tediously clunky at best, so unfortunately I did in fact pay for someone else's app since there is not one for fitday. Please get with the times and invest in mobile apps. It would definitely be worth it.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Need a Iphone app

Come on, someone make a Fitday app for the iphone!!!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fitday_jim
Thanks for doing our market research for us We are actually working on some new mobile ideas including an iPhone app, so we will keep you updated.
Originally Posted by haifooshka
Is anyone aware of a Fitday iPhone application or any plans to create one?

It would be so much easier to record on the go if this were available.
I have been a user of FitDay for quite awhile, and I can tell you that a mobile app for smart phones would be a GODSEND!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

A shame there isn't some sort of update or just a direct answer if we should continue to wait
Old 08-10-2010, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hoping for iPhone app SOON!

I check the app store about once per week to see if fitday has an app yet. It is very difficult to log meals on the go through your website from a phone, so I have been trying apps from your competitors. It is quite frustrating because I have SO many custom foods on fitday. I will eventually enter everything and totally switch to another program if no update or status can be given regarding an app release. I prefer fitday's interface by leaps and bounds. Please release an app SOON!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.