Notices

Syncing issue between Fitday PC & Premium

Old 01-21-2011, 08:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Syncing issue between Fitday PC & Premium

I maintain a premium account (via the web) for entry of foods while at work or on the go via my iphone. On a nightly basis I sync my Premium account with my Fitday PC account. Recently I've been receiving an error message that Fitday PC is not uploading my information to the premium account. I have reached out to "support" but have not rec'd a response. Has anyone else encountered this issue? if so were you able to correct the issue? I have already confirmed that my password is correct, I have internet access and that my premium account is in good standing/membership paid. Thanks
Old 01-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

I'm sorry you are having this issue. Unfortunately the "contact us" doesn't work so they probably never got the notice on this. I'm going to move this to feedback and support so this will be brought to the attention of the Admin.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

I have been receving the same error message that it won't let me upload during a sync. I have tried 4 emails to support but they have not responded to any of the emails. I even tried an email to the ordering address but I haven't received any response from them.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:17 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Angry

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'm sorry you are having this issue. Unfortunately the "contact us" doesn't work so they probably never got the notice on this. I'm going to move this to feedback and support so this will be brought to the attention of the Admin.
I have tried numerous other venues to get a response to this concern. So what does it take to get support for an issue related to both PC and Premium-both paid services?? Hopefully we have more than two guys in a garage - one filing out deposit slips and the other one writing code- in support of this site.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Angry Support Doesn't Respond to Me Either!!!

I can't get Support to respond to me either. Like you I have tried multiple methods. I haven't found any phone number to call otherwise I would try that.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:25 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default work around found-sync problem resolved

After trying other contact methods I sent an email that found a responsive party.

Apparently there is something in the body log that is restricting the sync capabilities. I removed all of my information from the body log (after making notes of all the entries), closed and reopened the program. Once reopened the program synced as it was supposed to. I'll need to keep my body measurements in a spreadsheet until the bug is resolved but at least this issue is behind me.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default That Trick worked for me too

Thanks for posting the work around. Deleting the body log info worked for me too.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
FitDay Member

This is so messed up. The whole point to upgrading to premium and to sync, was so my friend and I could monitor each other's progress and motivate each other. The body measurements are a huge part of that.

Ok, I found a work-around. I dont like it, but it works. Delete all body info from PC version, close, reopen, sync, close. Then enter body info in online version, reopen PC version, sync, and all your body info will be in both versions.
I prefer entering all of my stuff in the PC version, but this at least enables tracking of body info.

Last edited by AlinaHuertas; 02-03-2011 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Found a work-around