Notices

Can I go back and eliminatea "practice" day?

Old 02-24-2011, 06:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Can I go back and eliminatea "practice" day?

Hi,

I found this site about a week ago and began to fill things in, putting the system through its paces, so to speak.

Two days ago I began my program, and now find that that earlier "practice" day is skewing my averages and reports.

Is there any way to go back and eliminate that day (I've tried to zero out the entries and it's still an issue. I'd like to reset my actual start date to 2/23, if I can.

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean by " tried to zero out the entries"?

If you pull up the day you want to erase the food entries from, you can click on the X to the right of each food to delete them until your log is empty for that day.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
I'm not sure what you mean by " tried to zero out the entries"?

If you pull up the day you want to erase the food entries from, you can click on the X to the right of each food to delete them until your log is empty for that day.

That's correct and I did that.

However, when I try to use the reports function, the system still goes back to the day I enrolled and averages all the days. I enrolled a week ago and made test entries on the first day, no entries on the next four days, then got started for real yesterday. My reports are skewed.

I'd like to reset the start date or eliminate the first five days from the reports, etc.

That's what I'm after.

Thanks.