Notices

Graphics problem showed up again

Old 12-23-2019, 05:42 AM
Administrator

The data should load correctly if given a moment. You should also be able to use FitDay 2 by clicking in the upper right corner of the app.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Graph problems

Graphs are extremely slow to load and no labels appear on the graphs once they do load. This is a problem which appears on all my browsers, Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome. This has been going on for a couple of months. So with all due respect, I don't think the webmaster is working on this problem even though they have posted that will look into it. Very disappointing.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:44 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by dennis90048
Graphs are extremely slow to load and no labels appear on the graphs once they do load. This is a problem which appears on all my browsers, Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome. This has been going on for a couple of months. So with all due respect, I don't think the webmaster is working on this problem even though they have posted that will look into it. Very disappointing.
We do urge everyone to switch to FitDay 2.0, which is not experiencing the same issues.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

Updating costs money, no? And I wonder if some of the other old issues have been dealt with there, like:
> the inability to find a field for folates and pantothenic acid on adding nutritional data,
> the discrepancies between a food’s nutritional score and what happens to it when it’s added to a custom food we are entering,
If there were some guarantee that all this had been dealt with, I might bite the bullet and actually upgrade. If not, why pay for hassles?
Old 01-09-2020, 03:51 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Updating costs money, no? And I wonder if some of the other old issues have been dealt with there, like:
> the inability to find a field for folates and pantothenic acid on adding nutritional data,
> the discrepancies between a food’s nutritional score and what happens to it when it’s added to a custom food we are entering,
If there were some guarantee that all this had been dealt with, I might bite the bullet and actually upgrade. If not, why pay for hassles?
FitDay 2 is not a paid upgrade. It's just a different "skin" essentially.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the info, Joel! I’m giving it a shot right now...
Old 01-10-2020, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Upgrade howtos

saw the note about upper right corner of the app... no idea where this might be... any other tips?
Old 01-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
saw the note about upper right corner of the app... no idea where this might be... any other tips?
See this image. It is circled in red.
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...634f63dd97.png
Old 01-29-2020, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

I truly dislike the layout you have for fitday 2. Where is my journal of 15 years of using fitday?
I write in that every day. I clicked everywhere on the menu and cannot find the journaling section. Update I found it, wow "mood" log? really?
Why not just rename it journal again. Mood log. Shish. Who came up with that idea?
I do not want to read your articles on my dashboard page about celebrities and their weight stuff.
As I was clicking around checking out fitday2, I was getting javascript errors on firefox and sections that were not working and were blank.
I do not know if you designed this for mobile, but if I came here to check out fitday with fitday2 design, I would use a different site.

I guess I will just live without the graphic chart. Bummer.

Last edited by blair321; 01-29-2020 at 01:27 AM.