Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vabeachgirlNYC

Yes, I知 impatient,

Old 10-04-2022, 01:30 PM
FitDay Member

Angry Yes, I知 impatient,

What happened! I can稚 log on to my FitDay classic site!!! I hope very much this is not for real!!!!!
Old 10-04-2022, 01:47 PM
FitDay Member

All seems well! Panic attack narrowly averted!
Old 10-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Please read the "sticky" at the top of the forum. I'm not happy about it but it is what it is...
Kohsamui likes this.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the getback, vaneachgirlNYC… Is the whole shootin’ match goin’? Including the premium payers? I’m really, REALLY frosted by this! For some corporate idiot to say “Oh, well, screw ‘em all - all million plus users - we’ ll just shut it down - never mind those paltry few who have been here for years and years and have hundreds of hand-entered foods & recipes loaded aboard… Let’s not try to onboard some super geeks who could either rewrite the programs (the best in the whole world, by the way), or translate existing 7 to new 8…. And who made the call (required to go??? REQUIRED by whom???) to desert a huge number of people who rely, as in RELY, on FitDay to get them where they need/want to go???

Last edited by Kohsamui; 10-06-2022 at 01:28 AM. Reason: More to say…and a couple of corrections…