Graphics not showing

Old 10-05-2021, 08:26 PM
FitDay Member

Default Graph still not showing for weight changes Oct 2021 - Can you please fix this?

Originally Posted by spkoest View Post
The graphics on the weight goal graph has been broken the last few days on classic. Thanks.

Graph still not showing for weight changes Oct 2021 - Can you please fix this, Fitday?
Old 11-01-2021, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

I also had problems like this
Old 11-11-2021, 12:19 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for this case. Very interesting!
Old 11-16-2021, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

In addition to providing our customers with the highest quality apps, our team of mobile app software developers and engineers also strive to maintain a strong and consistent adherence to all of our policies and procedures https://mlsdev.com. In order to ensure that we continue to meet our high standards, we employ a rigorous system of quality assurance monitoring. We apply a rigorous process of polishing and reviewing our software code on a regular basis, and we also perform frequent quality audits to identify areas of weakness that may exist in either our software design or our implementation processes.