Notices

Sugar content

Old 03-24-2011, 10:23 AM
FitDay Member

Well, that does not seem right. Are they not reading these threads? How do you contact FD directly with concerns?
Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Let's track sugar

Yes, all carbs - fiber eventually turn to sugar. But tracking sugar would help as tool to decrease eating added sugar or simple sugars. Worthy goal to decrease the high glycemic index foods - sugar is the enemy!

Please add a place to track sugar under carbs! Thanks!
Old 03-25-2011, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Question Sugar

Wonder why FitDay doesn't track sugar intake? Hope they add this feature!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:08 AM
FitDay Premium Member

It's one of the more requested features and we've been told it's in the works.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-25-2011, 12:43 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you Michael!
Old 03-26-2011, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Also blood glucose numbers and insulin intake!

I am new to FitDay and so far it is an AWESOME tool for me!!! As a diabetic, it sure would be helpful to be able to log blood glucose measurements as well as insulin intake. Any of these features being worked on? It seems that there are so many diabetics out there that this would be a very valuable tool for MANY!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:13 AM
FitDay Member

I agree that sugar content would be helpful.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

I am also newto FitDay and finger sticks, I am putting my finger stick numbers in my journal the first 2 lines, that way they are listed in the title for easy viewing, but yes it would be nice to list sugars
Old 04-12-2011, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sugars in Food Tab

Hello all,

I'm a newcomer to the site, only been here for about three days, and I have a potentially stupid question for you. When creating a custom food for my daily food log, should I enter the grams of sugar under the alcohol tab? I just noticed that there is no tab specifically for sugar, but I do realize that sugars can be in alcohol form. For any dieticians and nutritionists out there, I apologize up front for the painfully simple question, I'm just unsure where to enter the sugar content of my custom foods.

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2011, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sugar!

Originally Posted by sryder27
Hello all,

I'm a newcomer to the site, only been here for about three days, and I have a potentially stupid question for you. When creating a custom food for my daily food log, should I enter the grams of sugar under the alcohol tab? I just noticed that there is no tab specifically for sugar, but I do realize that sugars can be in alcohol form. For any dieticians and nutritionists out there, I apologize up front for the painfully simple question, I'm just unsure where to enter the sugar content of my custom foods.

Thanks!
I agree we need a place to input sugar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.