Notices

Create a new food

Old 01-07-2017, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default No issues

Unhappy today because I created a new food, hit the tab to "Create this food" and was taken to today's chart - not to my new food! Repeated several times - no luck. Re-entered all the values in a new Page, same results. Whassup at FitDay today?

Last edited by Kohsamui; 01-07-2017 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Tried creating a new food, this time everything went ok... Hey! Says my orig. message posted @ 4:02... It's only 3:53PM! FitDay in a time warp???
Old 01-07-2017, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Unhappy today because I created a new food, hit the tab to "Create this food" and was taken to today's chart - not to my new food! Repeated several times - no luck. Re-entered all the values in a new Page, same results. Whassup at FitDay today?
Well, same issue as last year! But, just a local glitch, I guess... case solved!
Old 03-22-2024, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Choosing a favorite fast food restaurant is a delightful but often tough decision! If you're someone who loves exploring fast food options, you should definitely check out Eatagram read this. It's a fantastic platform where food enthusiasts share their favorite fast food experiences, honest reviews, and tasty recommendations. You can discover new places to try, read what others enjoy, and even contribute your own thoughts to help fellow foodies. Eatagram makes it easy to find your next delicious fast food adventure.