Notices

Something's broken today?

Old 09-22-2016, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Something's broken today?

Doesn't seem like this forum is very active, but something is up with Fitday Classic today?

- Custom foods I add are not showing in my list or available to add to my Food Log, and if I try to add it again it tells me it already exists?

- Recent foods don't seem to be showing up either?

- Most importantly, one of the banner ads seems to be infected with malware? Twice today my Fitday browser windows haven been taken over with "WARNING: your PC is infected..." pop-ups forcing me to use my browser 'kill switch'.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Please check Fitday v2 version to see if the missing custom and recent entries are showing.

Please send any screenshots of any malicious ads to [email protected]

Originally Posted by jzabrams
Doesn't seem like this forum is very active, but something is up with Fitday Classic today?

- Custom foods I add are not showing in my list or available to add to my Food Log, and if I try to add it again it tells me it already exists?

- Recent foods don't seem to be showing up either?

- Most importantly, one of the banner ads seems to be infected with malware? Twice today my Fitday browser windows haven been taken over with "WARNING: your PC is infected..." pop-ups forcing me to use my browser 'kill switch'.