Notices

ChickenProtein grams are wrong

Old 01-21-2016, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy ChickenProtein grams are wrong

I logged 1 serving of grilled chicken. Fit day has it listed at 434 grams of protein. I wasn't sure how large a "serving" was according to Fit Day. Then I changed it to 4 oz. of grilled chicken. The protein grams showed up as an astounding 49,214.8 grams of protein. This is clearly a mistake. It should be 1 serving of grilled chicken is 43.4 grams of protein for 1 serving. Please correct this. It is wreaking havoc on my daily food log. Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:49 AM
Administrator

Could you post the name of the specific food entry you are using? Or a screenshot.

Originally Posted by mommakhan
I logged 1 serving of grilled chicken. Fit day has it listed at 434 grams of protein. I wasn't sure how large a "serving" was according to Fit Day. Then I changed it to 4 oz. of grilled chicken. The protein grams showed up as an astounding 49,214.8 grams of protein. This is clearly a mistake. It should be 1 serving of grilled chicken is 43.4 grams of protein for 1 serving. Please correct this. It is wreaking havoc on my daily food log. Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-22-2016, 02:49 PM
FitDay Member

Question Chicken, grilled. Wrong protein grams

I know how to take a screen shot but I don't know how to post it here.
I use the Classic fit day. I typed. "chicken, grilled" 1 serving. The protein grams are way, way off. Please refer to my previous msg. for the strange protein grams that show up for 1 serving for grilled chicken for 1 serving. My chicken is a skinless boneless thigh that is is cut thin. I use a special pan to "grill it " on my stovetop. It isn't fried in oil. serving size is between 4-5 ounces. There shouldn't be 434 grams of protein in that much chicken. What does Fit Day consider 1 serving of grilled chicken?

Last edited by mommakhan; 01-23-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Clarified the serving size and amt. of chicken