Notices

Wonky Stats

Old 03-03-2015, 04:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Wonky Stats

The stats on my Overview page say that I am 530 lbs, and all my graphs, calorie balance info, etc are all wonky, saying I gained 300 lbs overnight.
Everything is fine under my Weight and Weight Goal - but the bar graph and calorie info is way off!

Also - as a separate issue - I noticed that FitDay uses the "start weight" under the Weight Goal tab to generate the calorie balance (and calculate a deficit), when it should be the "current weight", under Weight tab. This means that as people lose weight, their calories stay the same unless they know to change their "Start Weight" each week - which I doubt everybody does. Can this be fixed? It's a pretty important factor. I spent weeks eating the calories of someone 21 lbs heavier, because I didn't update my Start Weight, just my Current Weight. I got suspicious when I realized that my calories should be decreasing, and weren't.

Thanks for everything! I look forward to having my correct stats back - and not being listed as 530 lbs
Old 03-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Administrator

If you haven't already, please send an email to [email protected] so we can begin to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!
tyen

Originally Posted by paisleyjane
The stats on my Overview page say that I am 530 lbs, and all my graphs, calorie balance info, etc are all wonky, saying I gained 300 lbs overnight.
Everything is fine under my Weight and Weight Goal - but the bar graph and calorie info is way off!

Also - as a separate issue - I noticed that FitDay uses the "start weight" under the Weight Goal tab to generate the calorie balance (and calculate a deficit), when it should be the "current weight", under Weight tab. This means that as people lose weight, their calories stay the same unless they know to change their "Start Weight" each week - which I doubt everybody does. Can this be fixed? It's a pretty important factor. I spent weeks eating the calories of someone 21 lbs heavier, because I didn't update my Start Weight, just my Current Weight. I got suspicious when I realized that my calories should be decreasing, and weren't.

Thanks for everything! I look forward to having my correct stats back - and not being listed as 530 lbs