Notices

Number on the calendar?

Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default Number on the calendar?

So, I am new to this site and trying to figure this all out. After I have input my weight goal, all I have eaten that day, etc, does the number on the bottom of each day on the calendar say how many more calories I can eat each day to stay on track with my goal? Or does it show how many calories I need to eat to break even with the number of calories I burned that day?

Do I want to eat until the number is 0? If I am supposed to restrict 1000 cal per day for example, do I want to eat until that number on the calendar reads 0 or negative 1000? I dont know if how much I have worked out has already been factored into that number.

Sorry I am writing from a phone, but does this question make sense?
Old 04-23-2013, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Can anyone answer this please?
Old 04-23-2013, 11:02 PM
FitDay Member

I find that information in the calorie restriction and calorie balance tabs. I am not sure what calender your talking about. Not sure how to answer your question.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default dashboard

you're better off using the dashboard I think ,these update immediately when you enter a food