Notices

Chrome login broken again

Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Chrome login broken again

The instructions in the sticky thread do not work. Completely closed Chrome and re-opened but login still does not process and goes right back to the login screen.

I am posting this from IE.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default More fun...

I have a new message from my dietician! Yay. Can I view it...no. "An error has occurred."

Come on guys. How hard can this be?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by deborahlafky
I have a new message from my dietician! Yay. Can I view it...no. "An error has occurred."

Come on guys. How hard can this be?
Have you tried:

- Restarting Chrome browser completely? ie. Closing all tabs and the browser window and restarting it?
Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Obviously

and it still didn't work..

also tried accessing dietician messages in IE and Safari. bupkis.
Old 04-04-2023, 02:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, everyone. I am very interested in how accounts work simultaneously. So I created the following accounts that I need in my work. But I often get confused in them. I have a lot of them and sometimes I can't figure them out. So I need some function that will subordinate them.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Good day! As far as I know, Sidekick allows you to easily switch between different accounts. You don't have to worry about logging in and out of your account. I advise you to check out How multiple accounts work. If you can't manage both personal and work mailboxes at the same time, Sidekick will do the job. In general, you can read more about it and find out for yourself if you need it. So give it a try and make your life easier!